Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Jealousy

Jealousy is an emotion that I wish I didn't feel.  I don't often feel jealous but when I do it is strong and vicious.  I am incredibly loyal and devoted to the ones I love so if I feel someone is threatening my territory I naturally strike back.  I'm fierce and will fight back or even attack if the need be.

Jealousy is an emotion that knows no logic.  It's uncontrollable like a storm.  It has no boundaries.  It's dangerous.

Recently, I've been afflicted by its disease for good reasons but I wish it were one that could be controlled by a pill or something because it's literally killing me from inside.

It's this impossible thing that makes you paranoid, nauseated, and all consuming like a bad case of typhoid or some other tropical disease. 

How do you deal with your jealousy? How do you deal with jealousy when your lover is the jealous one? Comments happily accepted.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. You have to deal with the cause of the jealousy. Staying silent just makes it worse.

    ReplyDelete