Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Theatre

Did I ever mention how much I love the theatre, the arts and cultural events? Well I do! We have done so many things since we have been in Brooklyn, it's just wonderful. 

Tonight we are heading to King Lear... Honestly, I am not the biggest Shakespeare fan but I know I am a snob and maybe should give him a second try...

On a completely different note I have joined a couple meetup.com groups and have been writing more. It's amazing... Anyways, I totally recommend meetup.com

I will post my links here sometime.

Also, I'm currently reading again... 'The Joys of Motherhood' by Buchi Emecheta and 'Open City' by Teju Cole

By the way, my hubby informed this morning that Rihanna and Don Jazzy are getting hitched. I said that must be some Naija nonsense... And of course it was... Sorry o. The only person he can marry is d'banj. Lol. 

Cheers to the weekend, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment