Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Creches in Abuja

I've been doing research on Creches in Abuja.  Other than my own School, Aduvie, these are some recommendations from people...


Creches in Abuja

 

Alderwood Land

#7B, Port-Novo street, Off Lingu Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Email: alderwoodland@yahoo.com

08071829991

09-8761858

 

 

Call lizzy, she has a daycare located at number 5 Owo Close Area 10 garki abuja, (Saltz Daycare) 08076839527,08033147180

 

Kidazzle Playhouse in wuse 2! I have my kids there and am so so happy with the place. This is a place you will be glad you went to and you will thank me after your visit there. The ambiance is lovely, the staff friendly and it so reminds me of creches abroad in the States. They have both indoor and outdoor playing area.

They are located at 38 libreville street, off aminu kano crescent wuse 2. The School phone number is 0704 337 1625. And the administrator's phone number Mrs Chibuzor is 08033830100.

 

 

Cradle to Crayon and Springhall has a good creche. Our address is 37, Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama.

 

Noah's Ark in kado Estate..... their number.....08060976000

 

I have been going to a preschool in Wuse zone 4 called the Cuddle school; they also have babies…nice environment, good teachers and in general very nice.

I can recommend it.

It is located in Wuse, zone 4 Khartoum street .

 

1 comment:

  1. Kidazzle has a homely atmosphere and lots of fun things for kids to play with. Theres nothing that builds character like games and sports. I love to see my kids play and participate in sports.

    Keep it up Kidazzle.

    ReplyDelete