Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jesus Loves Me

I was recently telling someone a story about when I was small.  I wore the same 2 t-shirts over and over throughout the week almost for 3 years, or so I recall.  One shirt was of Mickey Mouse and the other was baby blue and it said "Jesus Loves Me."  Also, at that time my mom was friend's with a Christian singer called, Penny Lee.  I'd listen to her records over and over and over and sing the songs at the top of my lungs.  My dad can attest to this...  At that point in my life, I loved loved loved Jesus.  But within a few years, even though, I have faith more than most people, I stopped really believing in God.  Going to 'catechism' classes really messed up my faith and understanding of religion...  I probably would have been better off just reading the bible stories at home and having discussions with my mom instead of going to the catechism classes.  They just ruined it for me...

Anyways, thanks to a very special person, I found myself back to Jesus.  In this past year, I've been so blessed.  I have had so many testimonies.  I know that God is with me...

This year one of my resolutions is to make my daily prayers and devotions stronger, better and more meaningful...

What are some of your resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for awhile... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless! Jenn.

    ReplyDelete