Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Joy in my heart

I have so much joy these days. My daily devotions, prayer sessions, praise and worship they bring me closer to Jesus. Everyday I feel like I am walking closer and closer to God.

My caregroup and church (Family Worship Centre) have really centered me.

I'm preparing my second Abuja Christmas. They have been decorating my neighbourhood more and more every day. It's more than we have in the states. I'm alone this Christmas. But my God has promised that it's my last one. I look forward to 2012.

Work is keeping me super busy. I'm doing well these days and am very healthy. I'm grateful for my friends here in Nigeria.

Today I am going to Wuse Market to do my Christmas shopping. I am also preparing food for the next days...

Merry Christmas! I hope all my readers are filled with joy in their hearts!


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment