Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A date with myself

Today, I went to see 2 films. I haven't been to see a movie since October when my friend's mum was in town. And I don't even really count it because we saw a Nigerian film which I didn't like at all. It was all about cheating. Those of you who know me, know I detest and dislike anything related to cheating.

So! Today, my Pastor Wale and his beautiful wifey Uduak and moi went to see Mission Impossible 4. I loved MI, MI2 and never saw 3. I enjoyed this one even though the older I get the less in love with Tom Cruise I become. You can ask my dad and nephew Nick about my fetish when I was 11 years old. I wrote him letters and watched Top Gun so many times I know all the words. In fact, I once hand-wrote the lines to the entire film. No joke. I think it's worth it. If your into cars, it's a serious BMW advertisement all throughout. Also, my love, Apple is all over the place as well. (By the way, I still haven't been blessed with an iPad and am graciously accepting gifts!)

Then I decided to treat myself to dinner at Woks n Koi. I ordered some things that I don't normally. I ordered chicken with mushroom. But when it came it was mostly green peppers, which I kinda hate. So...the waiter felt back, took it back and they re-made my food minus the green peppers. This was a great surprise in customer service, especially after the Salamander mishap last week.

Now, I'm watching New Year's Eve. I loved Valentine's Day and I'm hoping it's similar!

Write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment