Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

This year, all I want for Christmas is the same thing as last year.  My Santa knows what it is...  I've written my letter and sent it out already. 

This is the second year that I will be spending Christmas in Abuja, Nigeria.  I must admit, my life isn't exactly where I want it to be at the moment, but I see it going in the right direction.  I hope next year to have the Christmas I long for.  And if I don't seem to be making it in that direction, I will take some drastic steps to get it there.  I pray I don't have to take drastic measures.

Sometimes lately, I feel like maybe I should give up but I continue to chase pavement because I have hope and faith.  Even if this pavement leads nowhere, I continue to fight it and follow the path because I believe it is leading to my happiness. 

But I know one thing for certain, I know what I want for Christmas.  So please, Santa, grant my wish.

Do you know what you want for Christmas?

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment