Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

UPDATES!!!

Hello Everyone out there in the internet world!

I've been a terrible blogger as of late, but I hope that should change soon.  I've had some serious set backs in recent months but I am still moving forward and to be honest, I am doing really well.  Anyways, even though I've been barely blogging, I've had so many people post comments recently and I want to address and answer all the questions in one post if possible.

First off, Salamander.  Salamander Cafe is in Wuse 2, in Abuja.  It's just off Aminu Kano, off Libreville st and on Bujumbura St just opposite the new First Bank.  If you take a cab, tell them it's near DSTV.  Salamander serves International Cuisine and has coffee.  In my humble opinion, it's the closest thing to a coffee shop in Abuja but the prices are on the high side.  The ambiance is very nice.


Next, the granola bars.  Nature Valley Granola bars are often available in Park n Shop, also in Wuse 2, on Aminu Kano (kind of).  They are usually around N1600 if my memory serves me correct.  But the ones I found in Wuse market were an entire big pack of 60 and I haggled to N3500 much to my amazement.  Don't think you will get this price easily.  I'm good at fighting a bargain fight..  Unless, maybe you are Nigerian...  lol.

Next, would I recommend Nigeria to an American Expat?  Well, as an American expat myself, I would say yes.  But only if you have an adventurous heart and are willing to accept that things are the way they are here in Nigeria.  I never came to Nigeria to change Nigeria, it's more like Nigeria changed me.  I'm so much more patient and easy going (and so much less anxious) since I moved here. 

If you want to know more or have any further questions.  Please feel free to e-mail me and I will try my best to respond. 

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment