Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sawadee Thai Restaurant

So today I tried the new Thai restaurant at 45 Kumasi crescent. It's called Sawadee (spelling is wrong...supposed to be Sawatdee). Sawatdee in Thai mean hello or goodbye.

I ordered the pad thai (N2500) and it came with tiny shrimps. It was pretty good but was missing shredded carrots that is typical in one of my all-time favorite dishes.

I also ordered the shrimp and mayo roll. It was teeny tiny and costs 400 naira!!!! Don't order this. It's a waste of money.

They are brand new and just opening. I met one of the chefs and he's nigerian and used to work with Berger. He was very friendly. The food wasn't bad but it is on the high side price wise. Hopefully they will reduce the prices soon.

For now they are the only Thai place in town other than my kitchen ;)

Feel free to leave your own comment below.



Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment