Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Eat local

So I'm trying to cook more at home and eat more fruits and veggies.

I've already improved my water intake to at least two bottles a day which is a major improvement for me. Also, I'm taking a minimum of one yogurt a day as well. However, I'm not so good at cutting my carb intake and increasing my veggies. I love veggies but my schedule is so tight and I'm doing an awful job at finding the time for cooking. :(

So I have begun ordering from Zamani farms in Jos. I'm excited to have fresh produce delivered to my door. I reminds me of going to my CSA pick ups back in the day in Minneapolis.

I will post pictures of the produce and what I make. If you live in Abuja and want their contact information just e-mail me at yusufiyah@gmail.com

And don't forget to eat local. It's better for you, the economy and the people in your community.


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment