Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sleep

It seems like these days, I can never get enough sleep. Yeah, I work a lot of hours. Yeah, I have a lot of activities...but my life has always been this way. So like I said, it seems like I never get enough sleep or good sleep these days.

But I'm thankful for getting the sleep that I am. I've had major sleep issues throughout my life. Sever bouts of insomnia from childhood through my adult years have been serious battles that I win and then they come back again.

So again, I'm thankful for the sleep I'm getting, even though it seems like it's not enough.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. U know what they say about sleep and its very dodgy cousin :) you could perhaps adopt a "glass half full" approach and see insomnia as a blessing in disguise ... just kidding ... nice blog ...

    ReplyDelete