Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Favorite songs of all time

Music fills my soul up. It makes me feel whole and happy. My fave part of church is the music. So I'm compiling a list of my all time faves. Please comment and tell me some of yours...


1. Stir it up - bob marley
2. Big blue sea - bob schneider
3. Kind of blue (entire album) -Miles davis
4. Fall in love - d'banj
5. Danger - P. Square
6. Fire on the mountain - Asa
7. Heartbeat - Nneka
8. Three little birds - bob marley
9. Real love - Mary J. Blige
10. This love - maroon 5
11. Boom boom pow - black eyed peas
12. Burning - finley quaye
13. Yellow - coldplay
14. Every lil thing - Estelle
15. Unbreakable - alicia keys
16. Lonely - Akon
17. Hope - shaggy
18. Still in love - Sean Paul
19. Wetin dey - jesse jagz
20. As - Stevie Wonder
21. Ambulance - tv on the radio
22. Dirtywhirl - tv on the radio
23. Feel like makin love - d'angelo
24. Can't take my eyes off u - Lauryn
25. Stay - dave matthews band
26. How can u mend a broken heart - al green
27. Sweet thing - mary j blige
28. Bad romance - lady gaga
29. By your side - Sade
30. Babyfather - sade
31. Take five - david brubeck
32. Try sleepin w/a broken heart-alicia
33. Hear me Lord - bonnie raitt
34. Daydreaming - Aretha Franklin
35. End of the Road - Boyz II Men
37. I wanna be down - Brandy
38. Love and happiness - Al Green
39. Once in a lifetime - Texas
40. Sitting by the dock of the bay - Otis Redding
41. Diggin on you - Joss Stone
42. You're making me - Toni Braxton
43. That's the way love goes - Janet Jackson
44. For Once in My Life - Stevie Wonder
45. Baby, did a bad bad thing - Chris Isaak
46. Interested - India Arie
47. Crush - DMB
48. Right as rain - Adele
49. Empire state of mind - jay Z and alicia
50. Like you'll never see me again - alicia keys
51. Oh, Atlanta - Alison Krauss
52. Omg - will.I.am
53. Something to talk about - Bonnie Rait
54. Hear me lord - Bonnie
55. Time of our lives - Bonnie
56. Say you will - Brandy
57. Chocolate high - India arie
58. Like this - Brandy
59. Put ur records on - Corinne Bailey rae
60. Me and those dreamin eyes of mine - D'angelo
61. Cruisin - D'angelo
62. U know what's up - donnell jones
63. Suavemente - elvis crespo
64. Giving him something he can feel - en vogue
65. Spend my life w/u - eric benet
66. Feels like rain - John Hiatt
67. Fallin in love at a coffee shop - Landon pigg
68. Nothing even matters - Lauryn Hill
69. Can't get right - Lucinda williams
70. Get right w/ God - Lucinda
71. Sunday morning - maroon 5
72. vanilla twilight - owl city
73. Bambaleo
74. What am I to u? - Norah Jones

There are hundreds more, of course, but... This is my list so far!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. great playlist, copying them for my party lol. exactly what i wanted.



    --
    call Nigeria

    ReplyDelete