Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Changes

Changes are happening all around me.  It feels like each moment is brand new, yes, it obviously is brand new, but I'm experiencing new things in my life and in a different way.  I'm striving and learning constantly these days.  Some of the changes are good and some are bad.  However, I'm dealing.  I'm moving forward. I don't really feel like getting deep into everything right now.  I'm hanging in there though.

I'll admit, most of my life I didn't deal well with change at all, in fact, it would usually put me into a complete tailspin and I'd fall apart.  Then one day, I got a little better at it thanks to this little drug called celexa, but you see, I am not on Celexa anymore because I haven't had access since I've moved to Nigeria. So this strength in me is my own.  I am having life thrown at me right now and I'm here.  I'm standing tall, I'm doing this on my own two feet.  I am so proud of myself.  I am doing what I have to do to move forward, to make my life work.  I think I would make my mother proud right now.  I guess I am growing up afterall.  This makes me smile.

Someday soon, I'll reveal all these new changes but for now, pray for me, please...  I need all the love, support, and hope I can get.  Thanks.  Na gode.

No comments:

Post a Comment