Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Numbers: July Edition

I used to have this monthly feature on my old blog.  I am bringing it to this one.  Every month I list the books, I read, cd's bought, books bought, film's watched, tv series seasons completed, etc...   I will continue adding to this as the month goes on...


Books read:
One Big Happy Family edited by Rebecca Walker

Films watched:
Hotel for Dogs (first time)
Something New
From Paris with Love (first time)
The Women
Love Jones
Alice in Wonderland (first time)
Perfume (first time)
Rachel Getting Married
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (first time)
Dirty Dancing
Amelia (first time)
He's just not that into you
Imagine That (first time)
Case 39 (first time)
Double Identity (first time)
Coming to America
Edge of Love (first time)
Two Lovers (first time)
Dirty Dancing:  Havana Nights

Television Series Seasons Completed:
Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season One)
The Office- American Version (Season One, Two, Three and Four)
Weeds (Season One)

No comments:

Post a Comment