Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grace and Gratitude






Today is Sunday.  Sunday is the best day to give thanks and gratitude.  Today I am grateful for the wonderful man that god has placed into my life.  Roro, I love you with all my heart and I know I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my world.

You have taught me how to love, to give one's heart fully.  You have been slowly teaching me the art of grace.  But most especially you have taught me how to be grateful through the many ways you show it to me.

I am grateful for your love, kindness and patience.  I am grateful for the way you encourage and inspire me. I am grateful for the way you take care of me and all the wonderful things you do for me each and everyday.  You never fail to amaze me and keep me still in awe and wonder.  Each day you show me so many blessings.

Thank you for everything you did yesterday especially, and everyday.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment