Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fridays

Each and every week, no matter where I live, I long for and look forward to Friday.  Why you might ask?  I have absolutely no idea.  I don't celebrate Shabbat or Shabbas or anything.  But I still love Fridays.

These are some of the things I do on Friday night's in Yola:
1.  eat Pizza
2.  swim
3.  play water polo
4.  work out
5.  listen to music
6.  drink wine
7.  drink Bailey's
8.  drink Johnnie walker and cokes
9.  chill with Friends at the club
10.  hang out with my man

I'm thinking of doing something to make Friday's more special.  Not sure yet what, but I am pondering.  Got any ideas for me???  How do you spend your Friday's in Nigeria?  How do you unwind?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. It's like five years of not being in Nigeria has finally made me out-dated for this to be news to me. The change is amazing. Great blog!



    --
    call Nigeria

    ReplyDelete