Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bananagrams



So I bought this game almost a year ago in Cambridge, Mass after reading about it on the plane to the states in the International Herald Tribune.  I loved the story of how the family developed and created it and made their fortune.  However, I had never played it until this last Friday night at the club.  I had been wanting to learn to play for ages.  I dragged and lugged this game around with me for most of fall and a large part of Spring, but we never played.  Finally, we broke it out and taught ourselves how to play.  Since Friday we've played every single day and have had a ball doing so, even if it has been a 'quiet' ball.  Lol, finally a game that shuts up Kate.  Miraculous!  

Here are some pics with me, Tj and Jas playing:


Here's Tj




Me



Jas



Have you ever played Bananagrams?  What's your favorite game to play with friends?  

No comments:

Post a Comment