Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank god it's...

Since I have no 'proper' job at this time, the days kinda blend together.  I know it's Friday and I'm excited for it.  However, it doesn't feel like Friday too me.  I know it's Friday because we have swimming practice, it's also Pizza Night at the Club, and it's Juma'a.  But to me it doesn't feel any different than yesterday... 

Things are changing around here.  In a short while everyone will disappear and some people will reappear as Summer Session one comes to a close.  It's going to get really quiet in Yola.  I never thought this would be the case, but I will still be here.  Still holding down the fort in Yola.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Last year, I dreaded the peace and quiet and this summer I will gorge myself in it. 

I'm a planner, but yet, life never goes according to my plan, it takes on a life of it's own.  Lol, my life has a life of it's own.  But I am happy with the way things are turning out and moving forward. 

So for those of you who Friday is the end of your work week, enjoy it!  Relish in it's glory!  For those of you like me, well, it's another day, and that's always a blessing!

Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment