Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I finally read a book!


So I have longing to read this book for ages.  Ever since I read the first in the quartet.  The book is "Bed of Roses" by Nora Roberts and it was romantic and held me so enamored from the start.  This book reminded me of why I love to read so much.  Hopefully, it'll give me the kick I need to read more and *write* more!  I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good romantic read out there.  I'll pass it your way if you holler!  XXX.

http://www.noraroberts.com/books/trilogies.html

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!I have that book!! I love it!! i love Nora Roberts! haven't been able to find the other books though..
    do u have them..?? in Yola..?? can u lend em to me when I get back...??
    this one was fantastic!! I want to know how MAc got started...
    are the other ones out yet..?? Laura and parker's bro..and parker and that mechanic....
    please say u have em...
    and i've been gushing too much...lol..bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have the first one in Yola. You can mosdef read it and keep it. I think the next one comes out soon. I'd have to check her site. I'll see when it comes out. It's nice to have another Nora Roberts fan. I love love love her trilogies. What's your favorite? Have you seen any of the films??? By the way, I'm surprised by this news of you being a NR fan. lol. Never would've guessed. I got some of her other stuff here too. You are welcome to read anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete