Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

resigned...

So I haven't blogged in a long while.  There are many reasons for this.  However, I am not going to get into any of them at this point.

I have some news for the blogger world to know.  I resigned from my job last Friday.  It was a long time coming and I was kind of backed into a corner, but I do not regret resigning for a minute.  I only wish I had done it sooner and on my terms, but that's neither here nor there now. 

So now I am free.  I am free to do what I want, when I want.  I have so much work to be doing but at this point I am so overwhelmed with work I should be doing, feelings, emotions, and thoughts, I am taking some time just to chill.  To relax and unwind and figure out my next steps. 

It was no secret, I hated my job situation.  I loved my students and still do.  I don't mind teaching, but it's not where my passion lies by any means.  I'm a doer.  Now is the time to start doing and living life.  So I am  happy that this happened and feel blessed that I now have the time to take action and make things happen.

Just thought you should know.  Expect many blogs to come!  Been missing you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment