Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

my new love

iPod Nano

I have this new nifty iPod nano.  I am in love with it.  If you had said five years ago that I would be able to manage in Nigeria and live without an iPod for nearly a year, I would have said, 'that's crazy talk.'   But I did.  Last April my iPod that I had since like 2006 died on a day that it was up to 138 degrees outside Fahrenheit.  It died then and I tried to get it fixed in August but I didn't because the lady at the genius bar said that it would be cheaper to just buy a new one.  I stalled for a long time on buying a new one because I just couldn't justify the cost in May or in August when we were home stateside or even in Egypt.  But now, I am so happy I finally coughed up the $125 USD for this new orange 8 gig iPod Nano.  I love it.  Absolutely love it.  It's made my life a lot better.  I cannot even tell you how much better.  I bought it from Amazon which is cheaper than buying it from Apple.  Apple does not accept my Nigerian cards online or in the store, so I had to find an alternative method. So Amazon.com it was.

There are many things I love about this iPod.  I love it's color, the new features, and the fact that it's mine.  I like the games on it, some are different than my old one, I like how light it is, I like the pedometer feature a lot.  It has had me tracking and trekking all around AUN and Yola.  It's quite fun.  Oh and it has the video camera on it.  Another great feature.

This has improved my quality of life as of late.  It was my own personal Valentine's day gift to myself.  I would never have manage living in Alaska without an iPod, so I am surprised I made it this far without one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment