Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

AUN Swim Team



























Here's Rohana swimming against the scary girl from some other Uni here in NG that I don't remember the name of.




























I am fairly proud of some of these pics.  I really love the reflections. 






























Here's Arthur and Anthony doing the backstroke.  I was really proud of all the team and their hardwork.  They really impressed me.  This is when AUN really turned around for me.  I am so happy I got to cheer them on. 






























This is not my best sports photo, but I never really excelled at sports photography when I was student.  But with my little ole olympus point and shoot that's now quite old, I think I am pretty good.  This is TJ.

enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment