Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Closer to fine


This picture is from about a week and a half ago.


These past few days have been quite hard on me.    The Prof, my hubby has traveled to the US.  He did his usual thing where he holes himself in and forgets that anyone cares that he flew to the US in a blizzard and going through customs and Immigration after flying from Nigeria and forgot about me.  Forgot to inform his person, his wife, that he arrived, that he changed his hotel, that he got a new phone and what the number is.  So obviously, it has been a rough few days because it had been five days since I had heard from him.  The hotel told me he did not check in, the conference told me the same.  So life was rough those days, but today was worse when I did speak to him and he had no reasonable explanation as to why.  So I am not a happy camper today at all.

I fired Labaran yesterday, after he refused to listen to me when we drove over 800 miles with bad fuel or fuel mixed with lots and lots of water.  He does not know that this is temporary, but I don't want him to know that because he needs to learn his lesson.  

It's Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday today depending on where you live.  I'm debating about what I should do about this.  Should I give meat for lent?  Milk and caffeine?  Soda?  I am not sure.  We celebrated in school today.  We did a little race.

I'm doing a bit better now but still not up to fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment