Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Latitude 9

Life in latitude 9 has been up and down lately.  The party came and went.  It was a blast for the attendees.  Unfortunately for me, I had to run the show so I wouldn't say I had a 'great' time but it did go rather well.  There's many things I will do different next time.  A list on another post will be just for that.  What not to do at a party in Yola!

Last week Typhoid took me down.  I had a fever for two days of 104 F.  My body was killing me to the point that I was wailing and crying.  I've never really been concerned about my health here before this last bout.  It definitely had me freaked a bit.

This week, I'm back to work and I got good news today.  My parent from H E double Hockey sticks pulled his kids out so I'm down two classes!  Woohoo!  Seriously good news.  Seriously.  Anyway, just trying to get this winter break put together so I don't have to worry about that.  Hopefully by tonight or tommorrow we'll know if we can go to Egypt or if we have to do a immigration thang in DC.  I'm not really leaning towards either one.  All I care is that I get a good time away from Yola with my hubby that is fun, relaxing and romantic.  Any opinions?  I know there are some out there.  I know if we go to Egypt we'll disappoint some and if we go to the states we'll disappoint others.  C'est la vie.

Anyway, the Prof is grading on Moodle tonight at his office, since we don't have internet.  I have to bring him some food so he can continue.  Then I'm driving home to run and get a few things at Luka and Yakubu, then it's ONE TREE HILL on the tv!  Sesugh will kill me if he reads this.  I am up to Season 4 now.  Yes, I have a problem.  That problem is that I cannot finish the show fast enough.  I'm really trying to get my hands on Mad Men. 

Anyway, good night.  Until next time.  That's the news from Latitude 9.

1 comment:

  1. hey Kate, I tried to email you but it bounced back? The AUN email address...

    -Jasmine

    ReplyDelete