Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

too pooped to party

 10:40pm Nigerian Time
77 Degrees Fahrenheit


Just finished writing my last of SEVEN midterm exams.  I am watching One Tree Hill to relax, it's my latest television obsession.  The Prof bought me seasons one through three this weekend with a new dvd player.  Our other dvd players stopped working, probably from the electricity fluctuating up and down all the time.  Surprisingly the dvd player was cheap in my opinion, 5000 naira.  I think that's pretty good.

I had the Prof put some Ben Gay on my neck tonight because it's just killing me.  It must be something physical because I am not stressed right now.  I've been reading a lot lately and my list of books just keeps getting longer and longer.

The Part Time Indian book by Sherman Alexie.  Not sure what the title really is.  Reading to see if it's appropriate for a class.  So far I think so, with one exception of a page where they mention masturbation.


The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night.  Forgot who it's by.  Finished it and loved it.


Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck, currently reading for a class with my student Bryan.

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.  Re-reading for class so I can assignments.

The Crucible by Arthur Miller.  Again, a re-read for class. 


Shadows in the Sun by Ryzard Kupinscki (spelling) for a class as well. 

So that's what's going on for now.  Time to hit the hay, or hard foam!

Salamu Alaikun!

No comments:

Post a Comment