Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

take five


So I have said it before and will say it again. I need a new camera. it doesn't like taking photos at twilight, it doesn't really like to always take pictures during the daylight and it's never liked to take pictures at night. Anyway, this photo is of a new painting the Prof just bought me for my upcoming birthday on Tuesday. Yikes, Tuesday is soon and I turn 29!!!


Rama, my boss's hubby and one of my hubby's bestest buds here, who happened to even live in St. Cloud when we did gave me this pumpkin last Saturday. A fellow Indian chap here in Yola, well, actually in Numan, but that's neither here nor there grew it and gave it to him. So it's homemade pumpkin pie for my bday on Tuesday made by me. Anyone got a good recipe? So here's my current cornucopia, it was just Canadian Thanksgiving but not quite American Turkey Day! Soon though.


This is the not so little Lucky on the left and Einstein. They are looking kind of hardcore.

And of course, my bebe, the Beowulf. It's not the best picture, but he has not been up here in a while. So I figured why not throw one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment