Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

delusional or disillusioned?


the waterfall


the waterfall from the village




again, the waterfall


the gang almost to the top.



Am I delusional or just disillusioned?




So I've been rather flaky all week. It could be the typhoid or this weird shot I had for the typhoid this week making me flaking and making me extremely forgetful or am I just out of touch with myself? Usually I have an amazing memory, so good to the point that it makes people freaked out. However, lately it is not there at all. So is my memory shut off or is it the fact that I'm under the weather. An example, tonight I was too call a friend in Alaska at six pm, first I lost her number and had to run back to my office to get it, then when it was time, just an hour later, I totally flaked! This was just after the day before when I wasn't thinking straight and had e-mailed her that I was going to call her at 9am her time tomorrow, which for her was tomorrow but for me, today. I didn't even realize what I was saying. It wasn't until she e-mailed me to ask what was up. Seriously, I'm a mess. I don't know what's up with me.

I'm even flaking on some of the things in my classes. It could also be that I'm teaching eight preps which is so outta control.

Good night, Mu kwana lafiya. Oh, make that nine preps, also teaching hausa class. ugghhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment