Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Champions!

82 Degrees Fahrenheit
9:33pm Nigerian time

Tonight I had my first Yola Yoga class with Dr. Korie. It went pretty well actually. This surprised me. After that we had to rush to pick up the Artichoke dip I made and change our clothes and run back to Yola for Quiz night at Korie's as well. We made it there eventually and I was on Bill's, Ron's and Rohana's team. Well, tonight we were finally champions. Woohoo! It feels good to be back on top again.
Tonight, we made a big decision, well for us anyway. We've decided to we want to move to another compound, for many reasons though. We want to move to 10 flats, I never thought I'd say that, but it's true. We want to move. I'll list the reasons another time, but it's time to get back to this Treasure Island quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment