Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Friday Night and I'm in bed early! :-)

9:25pm Nigerian time
85 Degrees Fahrenheit

So it's another Friday night, other wise known as Pizza night here and I'm lying in bed already before 10pm and I am loving it!  I am listening to this week's Savage Love podcast and just perusing through some literature anthologies to get ideas.  Just looked at the current temperatures around places I care about and saw that it is snowing in Minneapolis!!  Snowing!  What I wouldn't give to see a little snow right about now.  I miss it.

Anyway, another busy weekend.  Gotta get up early to do some baking.  Then off to drop off the Professor at his Saturday class, collect Professor Carmencita, Professor Kim and Registrar Ron to go do Saturday things like shopping at the market.  After that I must get ready and head over to Ron's place in the Luxury Dorms where quiz night is taking place.  After that I will head over to the club for Mr. Sesugh's comedy routine.  Sunday will be filled with writing the seven exams I am giving on Monday and Tuesday for the midterms for the kids, yep, seven!  I also have yola yoga on Sunday as well.  That's the weekend.  I plan on taking lots of pictures tomorrow and Sunday, so I'll post when I can.  There'll be no internet most of the day tomorrow.  Apparently they are adding bandwidth!  I'll believe it when I feel the speed on my fingertips.  Come on Victor, get your act together!!!

So one week to the party.  The countdown is beginning!  Ahhhh!  Wish me luck!  8 days and counting down.


No comments:

Post a Comment