Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

29

I am now officially 29 years old. Only 12 more months till 30. Still don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but this is for certain, it is inevitable.

We started reading "of mice and men' today. Today is Country Presentation day. So we'll be seeing presentations on Nigeria, Sierra Leone, two on Egypt and one on Cameroon. Also, we are watching "Pirates of the Caribbean" since it's adapted from "Treasure Island" which we finally finished. Woohoo!

Today during lunch we are going to celebrate my birthday. The prof, Labaran and I made pumpkin pie (from the pumpkin we baked this weekend), pumpkin carrrot cake, mango strawberry crisp, and guacamole and my one bag of tostitos scoops! Also, we are even going to have coffee! Yay!

Anyway, that's all for now. I am happy my birthday is finally here. Now I just gotta get through this party on the 31st. We are in the process of making costumes.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment