Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

jammed my foot

this is oliver and einstein.


beowulf doing his thing.


oliver and einstein about to start a fight.


rams aka lambs on the road.


the view of yola from fufore.

So I just jammed my foot trying to walk to the server I call my computer. It really hurts. Anyway, today was an okay day here. Nothing really exciting just running errands as usual.

So this is how my day went. Woke up, made Peace Coffee, fed Beowulf, Lucky, Einstein and Oliver, took a bath, got monkey food ready, drove to school with Amin, fed the monkeys, picked up the Prof and went to the club, ate lunch at the club, drove the Finance VP's office, spoke with her for a bit, canceled the Prof's missing sim card, dropped him off at his office, went home, picked out exercise clothes, picked up Beowulf to go swimming with Labaran, showed Labaran the labs so he knows what rooms to open and close, then off to the club so the Prof and Amin could swim and I worked out in a gym with no AC, so I cut it short, then ate dinner, came home met with Ibrahim the good/bad tailor, fed the animals, jammed my foot and now typing this.

So, kinda stressin about the UK trip. The UK is so expensive compared to Nigeria or the US. Sometimes I wish I had millions so I could stop worry and no, not naira, dollars.

The pics I added are some pics from the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment